Growth Marketing Manager
Posted on June 3, 2019
GreenBook is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual for a full-time Growth Marketing Manager role focused on inbound marketing, list growth, audience engagement, and various other marketing-related projects. This role is ideal for any marketer with interest in building and implementing an audience engagement plan from start to finish. We’re looking for a candidate who can think big picture and create long-term solutions. You should be results-oriented and motivated to achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly KPIs. You will be responsible for the digital audience growth of our websites, social media, email subscribers, and event attendees.
Location: Portland, ME or Seattle, WA (with remote location also available for the right candidate)
GreenBook is a B2B marketing and media hub that connects market research suppliers with research buyers via online resources, marketing programs, and conferences. We are a small, semi-virtual organization with offices in New York City, Portland, ME, and Seattle and a distributed staff.
- Developing and implementing content marketing strategies across all channels to identify new growth opportunities around search, email, and content strategy
- Create and optimize landing pages, forms, and user experience from entry point to action
- Identify and acquire key partnerships that help us reach new marketings and grow our digital audience both within our current industry, as well as in new auxiliary markets
- Identify new opportunities for increasing data and knowledge of our current customer base
- Research, test and apply best practice techniques to improve email deliverability, engagement rates, and campaign effectiveness
- Manage audience lists and segmentation of email campaigns
- Continuously iterate on key learnings to build an increasingly efficient customer journey
- Lead the ideation and execution of the audience engagement roadmap
- Assist with other marketing team projects as needed
- 4+ years experience in performance marketing
- Experience using Pardot (or other major email marketing system)
- Experience with marketing technology (similar to Hubspot, Marketo, etc.)
- Proven experience with digital audience growth success and lead generation
- Hands-on experience turning web analytics tools into actionable strategies
- Knowledge of SEO practices
- Strong Excel/spreadsheet skills
- Strong writing skills
- Strong team spirit and ability to work well with others
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities at the same time, completing tasks in a timely manner
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience in landing page/form creation
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite products
- Knowledge of CSS/HTML
Benefits include generous time-off policy and paid vacation, flexible work arrangement policy, health, vision, dental, and life insurance, 401(k) with employer match and commuter benefits.
Learn more about GreenBook at http://www.greenbook.org.
Applicant must send both a cover letter and resume to email@example.com in order to be considered.