Graphic Design Specialist
GreenBook is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented team member for a full-time Graphic Design Specialist role focused on digital asset design, print design, website design, and various other marketing-related projects. This role is ideal for any design-focused marketer looking to create visual solutions across a number of mediums. We’re looking for a problem solver who can think big picture, create long-term design strategies, and is able to hit the ground running. You should love all things design, keep up with current design trends, best practices and technologies, and be excited by the idea of continuously improving the GreenBook brand.
Location: Seattle, WA or Portland, ME
GreenBook is a B2B marketing and media hub that connects market research suppliers with research buyers via online resources, marketing programs, and conferences. We host IIeX, the leading global event series in marketing research and insights. We are a small, semi-virtual organization with offices in New York City, Seattle, and Portland, ME.
- Develop designs and templates that maintain the established brand and product styles of GreenBook and IIeX
- Create images for all digital campaigns (including online campaigns, social media images, banner advertisements, sales handouts etc.)
- Create visual assets and frameworks for HTML email templates
- Create and update sales kits
- Lead the redesign of IIeX branding
- Prep and order print materials and sponsored collateral for IIeX events (including signage, agendas, promo giveaways, etc.)
- Independently managing assignment timelines and scoping workload within the larger project schedule
- Effectively select and utilize stock images that support the branding of GreenBook and IIeX
- Organize files and archive materials
- Assist with other marketing team projects as needed
- 3+ years of experience in graphic design
- Expert-level experience of Adobe CS
- Strong knowledge of HTML
- Proven experience building a visual brand
- Strong writing skills
- Strong team spirit and ability to work well with others in a flat organization
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities at the same time, completing tasks in a timely manner
- Exceptional attention to detail and self-organizational skills
- Experience with marketing automation technology (e.g. Pardot, Hubspot, Marketo, etc.)
- Experience in landing page/form design
- Knowledge of CSS
Benefits include generous time-off policy and paid vacation, flexible work arrangement policy, commuter benefits, 401(k) with employer match, and health, vision, dental, and life insurance.
Learn more about GreenBook at http://www.greenbook.org.
Applicants must send both a cover letter and resume to Colleen Kennedy, Director of Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to be considered.