Reach buyers of market research.
Generate leads. Grow your business.
When they’re looking for new partners and building shortlists of the most qualified research agencies, facilities, suppliers, tools, and consultants, research buyers turn to the GreenBook Directory.
A few (of MANY) reasons to list in the GreenBook Directory:
- Buyers are looking for you: The Directory attracts over 55,000 monthly visitors who search through over 1,500 supplier profiles. If your company is not in the Directory, you won’t receive the inquiries that your competitors do.
- Hear from prospects directly: Whether GreenBook visitors use the Request for Proposal (RFP) tool or the simple contact email form in your listing, the Directory makes it easy for research buyers to connect with you.
- Get proof of your advertising activity: Your advertiser activity report is available on-demand. This provides qualification and proof of advertising exposure in the GreenBook Directory.
- Help your website rank higher in search. All links from GreenBook.org automatically strengthen your own website’s rankings in search engines. The key to this effective SEO practice is GreenBook’s long-standing reputation as a relevant, trusted, and popular online resource.
- Listings fit any budget. The GreenBook Directory levels the playing field for organizations of all sizes and provides a cost-effective means of reaching a large targeted audience that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Reach buyers on mobile: The GreenBook Directory is optimized for viewing on all devices.
- Increase your reach on social media: If your company has a blog, display a feed of recent posts in your listing to reach more readers. Get additional benefit out of your company’s social media marketing by linking to your Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn accounts.
- Use it for content marketing: In modern marketing, content is the name of the game. Publish all your case studies in the GreenBook Directory to offer real-world evidence of your expertise. Show the world how your services solve problems and drive results.
Don’t just take our word for it.
Here’s what a couple of our Directory listers have said about working with us on a GreenBook Directory listing:
|“GreenBook has provided us with a way to showcase our company and be represented amongst our peers. It allows us to be distinguished with the services we offer, specifically allowing our clients to search for us by specialty. With all the perks of the service, we especially enjoy the opportunity to post our Case Studies. They are a pleasure to work with and have been consistent in working with us to deliver with their great marketing tools.”
– Danielle Rissmeyer, Marketing Manager, SHC Universal
“GreenBook’s approach is the epitome of consultative. The GreenBook Directory Account Executive, Erin McDonnell, ranks as one of the best account managers I’ve encountered in my career – she spent over an hour with me, explaining how my listing would appear, and suggesting options that would enhance its appeal. Perhaps my valuable takeaway was the suggestions she made to improving my company’s website – she was right on in her critique, and I will be adopting just about every one of her ideas. Erin also shared what other research companies are doing in the GreenBook Directory to improve their visibility and salience, and that type of competitive intelligence was invaluable to me.”
– David R. Morse, President & CEO, New American Dimensions, LLC
Looking for information on pricing?
Download our comprehensive kit detailing all Directory listing options and pricing.
Need assistance or want a free consultation?
Our GreenBook Directory Account Executive Erin McDonnell is available for a free consultation to discuss your company’s marketing goals and the best, most cost-effective choices for a GreenBook Directory listing for your company. Set up a free consultation with Erin now.