Marketing Technology Specialist
Posted on 11/16/2018
GreenBook is seeking a resourceful and detail-oriented individual for a full-time marketing technology and data role managing Salesforce, Pardot, and other components of our marketing technology and data infrastructure.
GreenBook connects market research suppliers with clients via online resources, marketing programs, and conferences. We are a small, semi-virtual organization with two offices (New York and Seattle) and a geographically dispersed staff.
- Use Salesforce and Pardot to ensure marketing & sales data integrity, accuracy, recency, implement marketing & sales automation, and ad hoc campaigns.
- Implement and report on marketing automation sequences using Pardot’s Engagement Studio.
- Manage email compliance with privacy laws, including CAN-SPAM, CASL and GDPR.
- Configure reports and dashboards using Salesforce as well as Pardot B2B Marketing Analytics.
- Manage email list building, segmentation, and data cleaning.
- Oversee data connections between CRM (Salesforce), an external SQL database, as well as other API connections.
- Liaise across departments to ensure database needs are met.
- Complete staff training and documentation of key business processes leveraged through technology.
- Track budget and expenses for related software and services.
- 5+ years experience in data management, marketing automation, or marketing technology
- Experience as a Salesforce administrator using Lightning UI.
- Experience managing Pardot or similar marketing automation platforms (Hubspot, Eloqua, Marketo, Infusionsoft, etc.).
- Strong Excel and database management experience.
- Strong team spirit and ability to work well with others.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities at the same time, completing tasks in a timely manner.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Experience using tools such as DemandTools and Workbench to clean, update, and deduplicate data.
- Experience with a connected Salesforce and marketing automation environment.
- Experience working within database sandboxes.
- Experience using Zapier or Workato to pass data across platforms.
- Experience reporting on marketing metrics.
Benefits include generous time-off policy and paid vacation, flexible work arrangement policy, health, vision, dental and life insurance, 401(k) with employer match.
Location preference is Seattle, WA. Applications for New York, NY and Portland, ME will also be accepted.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.